Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sketch Challenge: Sketch 225

Well I've spent a bunch of time collecting all my old sketches on my computer and putting them all in a document. It was more work than I expected, but at least I have them all in one place now. I've lost a few, and because of that they've been renumbered. But that's ok. You can check them all out here.

And I made new sketches for a new sketch challenge!

Here's the way I've decided to run my sketch challenges on my blog. I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)

Of course, there will be prizes.

So for today's sketches:

(12 x 12 Layout)
Sketch 225a
(Double Page Layout)
Sketch 225b
(Card)
Sketch 225c

And now for the prize up for grabs...

This is the Clippings collection from BasicGrey.  :)

THE RULES:
*  Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
*  You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
*  Please post which sketch you used with your project.
*  Feel free to combine with other challenges.  :)
*  You can enter as many times as you like.  

AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
*  Check out my sketchbook here.  Pick a favorite sketch and use it for an additional project.  You can do this as many times as you'd like.  These must be newly made for this challenge too.  

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, OCT 31ST.  

I hope you play along!!  :)  

Have a fantastic day!







LINK UP HERE!!!

23 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I have several of your sketches, so glad you are getting back to this!!!

Michelle McClure said...

You sketches look great. What a fun challenge.

Melitini said...

I was happy when I saw that you create a sketch version for each "category", because I haven't yet tried to make a layout, I only play with cards! Thanks again!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your sketches, Pamela! Thank you!

Heidi said...

Great sketches! I like that you gave us 3 choices. What an awesome giveaway.

Diane said...

I know I am repeating what others have said, but I'm glad you are getting back to doing sketches. I always loved them at SC! I look forward to participating!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How EXCITING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your sketches and I LOVE the prize!!! That is one of my fave collections!!!!!! Hoping to play along!!

Mary Jo said...

Wonderful sketches!!! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the sketch and can't wait to play along. Now to choose a sketch.

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome sketches :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love sketches, I'll probably play, thank you !

Gina Lideros said...

awesome sketches and giveaway too!

KellyG said...

Always love your sketches! I am glad you have 3 different versions! Great prize too!

Jessi Fogan said...

Fabulous idea to have versions for each 'genre' - already printing it out & looking forward to playing :)

RobinH said...

how fun!
love sketches

Jessica Navarro said...

Love your sketches! So glad to see you hosting a challenge. You always have the BEST prizes. I've already completed my first layout!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely!!!!!

Ruth G said...

Great sketches! I'm going to have to decide whether to try the 2-page LO or the card - love that you have 3 different types of projects!
Everyone has done a fantastic job so far with their links!
Thanks for sharing! I'm likely to use these sketches even if I don't do the challenge!

Heather Doolittle said...

These look super fun! I hope I have some scrap time before the 31st!! ;)

Heather Doolittle said...

Well I made 2 cards and posted them on the same blog post and it won't let me link both of my cards up. Just letting you know I DID make 2 cards. :) Thanks for the inspiration, Pam!

Patricia Folchert said...

Yayy your sketches are back! So happy to see them again, hopefully I can join in on all the fun!

Pamela said...

Lisa L.--your layout looks awesome! Love the old photos. :) I am unable to leave a comment on your link but I wanted you to know that.

And Ruth G--I'm loving your cards! They each turned out fantastic! Believe it or not, I have not joined the world of Pinterest yet...just don't want to get sucked in. ;) So I was unable to leave a comment or "like" it. But you did a great job! :)

Thanks everyone for playing along! I am really enjoying seeing what you all do with the sketches. :)

Missy Whidden said...

I love your sketches, Pamela! I'm so excited that I got to play along. Can't wait to see the next sketch :) I just uploaded my entry...hope you like it!