Saturday, July 17, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hi all! The challenge is up at Scrap and Stamp. This week the challenge is to make a layout that uses a black and white photo (or sepia works too). And of course, it needs to include stamping on it. :) Here's the layout that I made:


Those stamps are from Unity Stamp Company. :) And all the papers are from American Crafts. Here are some close up's:




Hope you play along with us this week!!! :)

And stay tuned, because all next week I will be showing you projects I have done with new CHA releases! :)

And speaking of CHA, there is still room in the MLS class that will be there! So if you are going to CHA, go sign up for the MLS class here!

Happy Saturday!!!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This page is so cute. I just love the Unity stamps you used too.

Helen said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the stamps are awesome!

scrappinlil said...

I just love this page of your boys...so cute..love the colors you chose and the paper you used. TFS

Linda Beeson said...

The banners are cute with that cloud patterned paper.

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fantastic stamp set and page! :)